04 March 2010

The ABC of Me!

Since I gave my blog a namemakeover,
I thought I'd share a little more about me with my readers!

This has been in my blog-index-thingy in 'draft' format for a while.
i don't even know where/who i got it from anymore...
but learning about me is TheAWESOME (jokes)

here we go:


A is for Age:
23


B is for Bed size:
full


C is for Chore you hate:
cleaning. in general. unless I get le motivation


D is for Dessert you love:
choc-a-holic ice cream
(basically any ice cream that is loaded with chocolate)


E is for Essential to start your day:
checking Twitter >.<
(>.<)
F is for Favourite flower:
my mum designs (installs & maintains) gardens
she owns her own small business
my whole life there has never been a shortage of flowers in our house
but here are my personal favs:
plumeria ~
multi-colored roses ~
freesia ~
lilac ~
orange blossoms ~

G is for Gold or Silver:
silver. fo sho!

H is for Height:
5ft


I is for Instruments you play(ed):
flute. in 5th grade. lolz.


J is for Job you had in high school:
lifeguard.
for 7 years.
started when i was 15!

K is for Kid(s):
not yet. but i sure hope so!


L is for Lunch spots:
end.of.story.



M is for Mom's name:
Barb


N is for Newest item bought:
a handmade clutch and argyle bracelet from Linda


O is for Overnight hospital stay:
not since birth
*runs away to knock on wood*


P is for Pet Peeve:
Drivers who don't use a turn signal.


Q is for Quote from a movie:
gah! as a movie addict this pains me to only quote one..
so RIGHT NOW it is:

'All people see when they look at me is blonde hair and big boobs."


R is for Right or left handed:
lefty baby! just like my Daddy!


S is for Siblings:
1 younger brother.
and Alexandria is very aware of this!
LOL


T is for Time you wake up:
depends on the day.
so 7:45am-2pm.
srsly.

U is for Underarm deodorant:
Lady Speed Stick - Wild Freesia
lolz


V is for Very surprising fact:
...wait for it...
...wait for it...
so:
I
(deep breath)
have grown to like...
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 1, 2 & 3!!
*GASP*
I know!
oops.


W is for Ways you run late:
i get lost.all.the.time.
or getting lost in the interwebs.


X is for X-rays you've had:
only the ones from the dentist

Y is for Yummy food you make:
mexican chef salad. it's delish. ask my roommate.
it's our family version of taco salad.
but it is DAMN good. srsly.


Z is for Zoo animal:
DOLPHINS!
so i guess i mean a h2o zoo!


that was all about me with ABC, yo!
******************
Chipotle Counter [17]
ps. New blog header and BLOG BUTTON coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love this survey. I may jack it for my blog.

    Yes I am HYPER aware of your younger brother. Tell him I love him. Puma out!

    ReplyDelete

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!