26 March 2010

Kat's 1st Fill In The Blank Friday!

{o hai! ... last time I blogged was March 8th!? >.< oops}


"
" was created by 

lauren
 over at "

" {most likely} but i found it through the always amazing 

 over at "

"


Here are the rules:


1.  Read the blanks. | 
2.  Copy the blanks. | 
3.  Fill them out on your blog. | 
4.  Link back here using the McLinky at the end of the post so we can all read what you came up with. | 
5.  That's it.  There is no #5.  Now it's time for.....



Fill in the Blank Fr
iday



1. The best piece of advice I was ever given was    if you hadn't made the mistakes you made back then, you wouldn't be the woman you would be today
.





2. If I had a million dollars to give to one charity I would give it to   the Humane Society of the United States
. I love me some safe pets. And I also love pets who are healthy and fixed




3. If I got to choose my "last meal" it would be      my simple but delish Chipotle burrito, a strawberry margarita & a shot of amazing top shelf tequila, and a pint of "Phish Food" by Ben & Jerry for dessert .

4. My hair is     5 inches shorter than it was 1 week and 1 day ago but not blonde again like it was supposed to be.

5. If at first you don't succeed
    
grab lemons because they are delish and life has been handing them to you, then try again. I wish you luck!




6. I have always been very

  
much a social butterfly... Except not anymore. A bad event happened to undermine a lot of who I thought I was back in early December and it shook me to my very core. I am thankful that it wasn't worse than what it was but I hope my friends are patient while I take the time to put the pieces back together...


7. Oh....and by the way....    I'm sorry I have been a blog slacker! I have even more blogs in draft form than before but I want to try REALLY hard and start posting every to every other day!

Hope you all have a beautiful weekend!
xoxo
******************
Chipotle Counter [19]

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!