Here is a recap of all the books I read this month!
Click the covers to open their Goodreads page.
|8 March||13 March||14 March||18 March|
|19 March||31 March||x||x|
Dates listed are dates finished.
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets :: J.K. Rowling
- I know that this was the HP book meant for Feb and while I started it in February, I technically finished it in March.
- Additionally, I am loving re-reading Harry Potter!
- Outside In :: Maria V. Snyder
- The first 60pgs of this book were a lot like 'Inside Out' where I just found myself muscling through the words BUT I stuck to my 100pg rule and by the very last page I was pissed that it was over and that I wouldn't learn anything more about these characters!
- The Realm of Possibility :: David Levithan
- There were parts that I ADORED and parts that I read. I enjoy Levithan's writing and enjoyed how the book was constructed. Was it believable that all these voices of students could be from reality?
Maybe.Not to me. Possibly from my brother's graduating class but certainly not from mine. But I did like the 'realm' he created and the stories he told
- The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight :: Jennifer E. Smith
- 3 things grabbed me to read this book: the title, the cover, the British male interest! THEN I find out it takes place in an airport and a flight to London and IN London. Let's just say I would totally be this chick in a heartbeat ;)
- Glimmerglass :: Jenna Black
- I enjoyed this version of life with the urban fae. It was a quick read but entertaining. The next book has been added to the list!
- Cut :: Patricia McCormick
- As I do not have a history of cutting, I read this as an outsider. As an outsider, I enjoyed this book. It has a very interesting voice and structure. It is also a short read.
- The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making :: Catherynne M. Valente
- I just wasn't that into it for the longest time. I even broke my 100pgs rule because so many others had given it good reviews.
I'm going with: it was good but I wasn't the target audience.
- && Harry Potter
- by J.K. Rowling
- Prisoner of Azkaban was my March HP book but because The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland took me way to long to read and my hectic schedule I didn't get to it.
Now there are two books for my April HP re-read assignment.
What books have you read this month?
Please feel free to leave recs in the comments!