29 July 2010

Fashion Inspiration: Project Runway Winner Seth Aaron

Okay..
I know I am not the biggest fashionista....
but I. love. Project. Runway.

& there are some seriously inspirational people on that show.

& GOD did I love last season.
I feel that the right person won.

Here is why:
 






Yeah.
That is the line Seth Aaron won last season with.
Yeah.


And there is even more awesome on his website.



& the backs are as special as the fronts! 










Yeah.
I know.

All photos came from his website.
And from those photos I hope you believe me when I say,
I want a Seth Aaron piece!!!

&& with that...
PROJECT RUNWAY RETURNS TONIGHT!
It starts in 20mins!
For me? Recording on the DVR
but for anyone else who was like
'WHAT!? Today!?!'
Lifetime replays episodes later!
*Chipotle Counter [33]*

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!