29 October 2011

In the Halloween Spirit!

*giggle*
I might not have been the biggest Friends fan,
but I do heart Phoebe & Supergirl.

ANYWAY
This post is actually not about Friends, Phoebe or Supergirl,
but it is definitely about Halloween!

Halloween is my favourite holiday out of the year!
Yes, even above my birthday and Christmas!

And since it is Halloween weekend I wanted to share with you
the top 3 movies that get me in the Halloween spirit!


*The Labyrinth (1986)*
It is so 80s and so absolutely fantastic!


*Hocus Pocus (1993)*
I know this is one EVERYONEs list!


*The Rocky Horror Picture Show (1975)*
Do I even need to say anything?


I watch these 3 movies year round and then of course
again and again over this weekend every year!


Of course there are many more...
My Honorable Mention:
*The Great Pumpkin*
*Casper*


Please share in the comments
what movies do you watch during the Halloween season?!

{all images via tumblr}
 

1 comment:

  1. I love that friends episode!

    I made sure to watch Hocus Pocus (of course!) and Casper this year! Love them both dearly!

    ReplyDelete

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!