09 February 2010

Hypocritical Me

Ever feel totally hypocritical?
Lately I have.

For example
the circumstance of one of my new favorite pics of myself
 
I took this pic with my webcam on DailyBooth
since my webcam wasn't staying connected to BlogTV
and then the pic would post live to Twitter
because I was "live cooking" for LiveAndLetDice
and anyone in the BlogTV chat.

But I also feel like a FAIL-er at being
"Stalker Friendly" lately...

Am I out of blog ideas?
No. I have tons in draft form
Am I out of vlog ideas?
No. I have half a external of raw footage to edit
Is my phone broken so I can't tweet?
No. Well kinda.
[The other one broke & I don't like texting the current]


But tomorrow I am being kicked out of my house for almost all day so I am hoping I can curl up somewhere else and get a lot done... computer wise.
Which is good for my online stalkers friends!!!

In the meantime...
CAN I HAZ!?!?

I WANTS IT!
Also. If you have time...
Read this one & give it love
******************
Chipotle Counter [11]

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!