01 February 2010

I'm a Beautiful Blogger, Yo!

 Yes I realize it has been 3 Chipotle burritos since my last post!
My bad.
But an award seems like a good way to kick off Feb:

The beautiful Ms Always Alexandria gifted me with
the Beautiful Blogger award.
heckFREAKINyes!

Alex is pretty much swell & I am honored!


Here are the rules for the Beautiful Blogger award:
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award.
2. Paste the award on your bloggity blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for the award
4. Share 7 interesting facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 7 other bloggers.

Now let's see if I can pick 7 'interesting' things about me:




[1] Joss Whedon Owns My Soul.
#truth - I own:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Seasons 1-3 & 6
Angel, the entire series 1-5
Dr. Horrible's Sing-A-Long Blog
Firefly, the complete series
& Serenity
His only works I need are:
Buffy 4, 5 & 7 and Dollhouse the series

[2] I self diagnose myself with things sometimes.
For example, OCD. But only with some things.
Like my DVDs... Most are in alphabetical order but then there are a few subsections that are also in alphabetical order.
And my books are methodologically organized as well. My bookshelf is actually an entertainment center coupled with a corner shelf so none of the shelves are the same size. So when I unpacked my books onto my shelf I had to "classify" certain shelves. Like a a paperback vampire series can't be next to any separate hardback books.
Basically I am strange.

[3]
I have never blacked out from drinking
but I have been able to drink more than most people I know.
It is ridiculous... I am 5' and "scientifically" I shouldn't be able to hold liquor like I could or can... I don't drink much anymore and it might have changed with my age...
But from 18-21 I could out drink most people.
And now I rarely drink. Good times.

[4] I bite my nails
and I have to keep my nails painted to keep them long.
Yet sometimes I can't even stop myself regardless of nail polish. Like now. My nails are at a longer point and just talking about them makes me want to bite them.
So I am sorry for any other nail biters. I'm stopping now.

[4] If I could come back as any animal it would be a dolphin.

I don't know if this counts but heck, my blog, my rules.
My sophomore year of college, I took a Spring Break road trip with some friends. One of our destinations was San Diego, CA and I got to go to Water World. I have been in love with the ocean since forever basically so Water World it was a dream come true. When I got to touch a dolphin the planets alinged in my heart. After I swim with them someday, oh man, I don't even know what would be better than that!

[6] I am scared to get my tattoos.
I have a fear of health needles but I have been able to get 7 piercings.
Not only do I fear the process of getting a tattoo but I am afraid that I won't be afraid after my first. I have 3 I want to get that mean a LOT to me. 3 designs that I'd be proud to take to the grave with me. But I have friends who are "normal" like me and are somewhat addicted to tats. I have always been complimented on my skin and I just don't want to get hooked.

[7] 7 is my favorite number
and I love lists!


Yep.
I am not that interesting.
But here are 7 of my beautiful & interesting friends:


[3] Nicki "Miss Scarlet"
[6] Sara-Jan e"Sara-Jane"


******************
Chipotle Counter [10]

2 comments:

  1. And that right there is why you got this award from me! You are awesome..and a beauty m'dear!

    I too love me some hottness lists. You know this. Twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are awesome! I self diagnose all the time...that its almost not healthy. hehe. I ♥ you! xoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!