27 March 2011

scenes from my weekend: the greeleycheyennegreeley adventure

i love the series that bbl does called 'scenes from the weekend'

i went on what i call the greeleycheyennegreeley adventure this weekend
it was so fun and lovely and great and amazing
i took pictures that i'll upload to facebook at some point
but i'd like to share a few here as well 













★my co-captain jack, he always travels with my on my dash★
★going northbound, heading toward greeley on 1-25★
★fur-sons of my bff, gus is the big one, the little one is ???★
★my last place of employment while in greeley★
★my sorority house, obviously★
★looking down off a very, very cool tree-house in cheyenne★
★the stage my amazing friend performed on★
★a liquor bouquet and a pair of shots out on the town★
★an amazing improved sunday breakfast★
★cheap, cheap books at the closing of the greeley store★
★entering colorado springs once again★ 

it was such a lovely trip
i'll either write more or vlog about it later this week
but i am tired and have a library book due date approaching! 


Chipotle burritos this year: 9
Boba smoothies this year: 10

2 comments:

  1. Sutter Home White Zin? You are clearly my people.

    Loving the rubber ducky & the puppies! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it was an awesome weekend! Love the pics.

    J xo

    ReplyDelete

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!