05 April 2011

13 Little Blue Envelopes [18/50]

 My favorite Maureen Johnson book yet!
=]
13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope #1)
Rating: Is the next one out yet?!

*spoiler free*

I read this book in a day.
I started it at work. Crawled into bed and finished it.
After finishing it I feel 3 things:
1- It is such a great concept.
 Who wouldn't want to take
an all-expense paid adventure around Europe.
2- I wanted to be Ginny. Obviously.
Who wouldn't?!
But just the character herself.
She learns to much about herself on this adventure.
3- This book gave me so much wanderlust.
Srsly. I want to do this little blue envelope adventure.
I loved this book but I spent every page jealous as all heck!
{the following may or may not be relevant}
Dear future benefactor,
feel free to show up at any time to send me to Europe.
I'd totally be okay with it. Totally.
With love, 
your desperately thankful benefacteeeeee!



*spoilars!*
*spoilars!*
*spoilars!*
 aka.*favorite quotes*
  
I totally had the classy irl LOL after reading this.
*le sigh* I love/miss London.

***
  I loved this!

 
Comment Questions:
 Have you read this book? If so, what did you think?
Also feel free to leave any book suggestions in the comments!

 
Chipotle burritos this year: 10
Boba smoothies this year: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!