04 April 2011

Need [17/50]

Need (Need #1)
Rating: The next book is already in my library queue!

*spoiler free*

I read this book in a few shifts at work and one late night.
After finishing it I feel 3 things:
1- After the first 100 pages, I was hooked.
 but it did take me 100 pages to get there.
2- I really liked the take Fae/Were mythology used.
If I ever visit Maine
and see little gold glitter piles
I might will freak!
3- The female characters are strong and I like it.
All the ladies you meet in this book carry their own
unique brand of courage and strength,
even if it takes a bit for you, the reader, to see it.



*spoilars!*
*spoilars!*
*spoilars!*
 aka.*favorite quotes*
 I was totally an Issie when it came to running.
Okay, not was, AM! Swimmers FTW! 

***
  I totally know what you mean, Zara!
Dimples make me swoon. 
get. it. girl! ;o)


***
How many times have you felt like this around a boy?
*raises own hand*
Oh. You mean only me? Oops.
 
Comment Questions:
 Have you read this series? If so, what did you think?
Also feel free to leave any book suggestions in the comments!

 
Chipotle burritos this year: 10
Boba smoothies this year: 11

1 comment:

  1. I've never heard of this book before but it sounds really interesting and I will have to check it out this summer!

    ReplyDelete

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!