05 October 2009

Brrr its cold in here...No zzzz's are anywhere!?!

 Argh! It is 1:01am as I start writing this
...and not only am I wide awake...
but I am FREEZING!!!


This is how I look right now, srsly:

Tehehe, thought I'd share!
Three layers on top,
two layers on bottom!
& under the beds covers!
SRSLY!

=]


So, blogging...


I know I need to post my Part 2 blog about
Hunger Games and Catching Fire...
THIS WEEK. PROMISE!




Speaking of promises...


This week I am promising myself
that I have to clean my room.
No pic 4 u. Tis not so pretty!




Show & tell...

My roommate, Mo, and I are both Alum
in our sorority, Alpha Sigma Alpha.
& Friday night we decided to crash a 
bid day party thrown for the new girls of our house
by our homecoming partners, Delta Chi.


BUT
Both Mo & I prefer to mix our own drinks so...
CAR BAR*!

[*fyi, Mo and I are 23!] 

I have never built or participated in a Car Bar before
so it was quite fun to do!


Last but not least...

If you don't read Busy Bee Lauren's blogs.
STOP. GO THERE. NAO!
& then you will understand the next:

VAMPIRE GALS GONE WILD!




I posted this article to my twitter
but I needed to spread it as far as possible!
I LOL'd out loud, srsly!




.k.


Not that I'll be able to sleep now.


.but.

GOOD NIGHT
<3

1 comment:

  1. how cute are you!! loved this post. i can't believe it is that cold there, which i why i can't live anywhere cold. i would die. or just be miserable. you should come to az during the winter to escape and we could do lunch. enticing??

    ReplyDelete

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!