29 October 2010

Fill In The Blank Friday [Halloween Edition]

It's been a while since I've done Lauren's Fill In The Blank Friday.

This week's theme is obviously...
Halloween!

I couldn't resist!
I mean it IS my favourite holiday!



1.   My Halloween plans this year will include  
  dressing up as [shhh its a surprise-ish] with a couple of gal pals after work on Saturday. I also hope to be able to dress up at work but I only work Saturday, not Sunday. *pout*
I'll probably be a Black Kitteh Kat to pass out candy to the kids and I most certainly will be going to Chipotle! Om nom nom nom   .

2.  My most memorable Halloween costume was   
 being Rainbow Brite - College Fag Hag edition. No I wasn't a slutty 80's character (well there was cleavage) but I put together my costume myself and party hopped with some of my gay boys while passing out sparkly star stickers on peoples face's. It was also the last Halloween I spent with BFF Josh (RIP my dear)   .

3.  For Halloween this year I'm going to be  
   sorry! Tis a secret(ish)   .

4.  I've always wanted to dress up as   
  Wall-E and EVE. But I need a boyfriend for that Halloween pair... So you can't steal it! Or if you do, you can't tell me   .

5.  Halloween free association!      
 COSTUMES! CANDY! PUMPKINS! DECORAIONS! MY FAVY DAY   .

6.  The worst thing about Halloween is   
  that it is usually pretty darn cold here in Colorado. And you gotta plan your costume accordingly   .

7.  The best thing about Halloween is   
COSTUMES!  I LOVE dressing up.  I usually have more than one costume ready at Halloween! I rule   .

*so*
what are your Halloween plans?
Let me know in the comments so I can get excited!

{Also don't forget to link up over at Lauren's blog if you do this too!}
 
*Chipotle Counter [39.9]*

2 comments:

  1. Aw! Wall-E and Eve couple costume.. that's adorable. I won't steal it though! Heh.

    All the kids at the high school dressed up today. Holy cow, I can't believe they were allowed to wear those costumes! SO many girls in slutty maid/ladybug/bee/etc outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see pictures from your weekend!! sounds great

    xo
    monica

    ReplyDelete

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!