31 October 2010

$2 Boorito Day: Halloween at Chipotle

Last year I reminded you that Chipotle does free burritos on Halloween to those who dress up and I shared my adventure from that night...

Well this year Chipotle has changed it up.
FREE Booritos are now $2 Booritos - for charity.

On one hand I am a little sad.
I loved dressing up as a burrito to get as many free burritos as possible...
R.I.P. Slutty Burrito Costume

BUT 
I am happy to support the cause.
It really is a great charity that they chose to raise money and awareness for:

So,
I am currently brainstorming some processed food costume ideas...
Because you know where I'll be!

Feel free to leave suggestions in the comments!

What are you doing for Halloween?!

*Chipotle Counter [29.5]*

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!