05 October 2010

welllll not *that* lazy

Okay.
No.
This is not a blog about my trip to KS to see Kacey.

Some might call this lazy...

But that isn't entirely the case.

I have a bit of a distraction living with me...
 Yes.
That is Kona.
Playing with a metal knitting needle.
Yes.
A metal toy.

#facepalm

For the last week I have gotten my self re-hooked on knitting.
[pun intended?]

Why?
Well a evil beautiful friend introduced me to the site

I have lost hours searching patterns and finding inspiration.

Add me there if you feel like adding or beginning your addiction to the site.


.....and, well
the lazy bum in me says that the other reason is that all of my video and photos from my trip to KS are on my external not my laptop.. and that means I'd actually have to hook up my external to access them.

#lazybum

but really...
 How could you not be distracted by this?!

just sayin'


***REMINDER*** 
This giveaway closes in 28hrs!
*Chipotle Counter [39]*

1 comment:

  1. Greatest blog post ever! Isn't ravelry time-sucking? I feel like I add more patterns to my faves every other day.

    Seriously though, this is the story of my life. My cat has a hawk eye on my yarn and if it moves too fast or dramatically or slithery he pounces. I love when he curls up on my lap when I'm knitting though. I wouldn't have it any other way!

    I'm glad I now have a homie who is into knitting! <3

    ReplyDelete

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!