I have been having probably the worst 3 consecutive days of my life.
And after waking up on January 1st filled with positive engery...
the first Facebook text I read was about this:
Chris, my last boyfriend proposed to his girlfriend of 3ish years
on New Years Eve
I might be a b*tch sometimes,
but I am positive my karma isn't this bad.
So I quickly decided something I needed to put out to the universe
and thus posted it to tumblr/twitter, as they are the universe now.
After thinking about this more at work last night,
I am starting a Boyfriend Application.
Someone in the 6-degrees-of-separation of bloggy world,
has to know my future boyfriend, right?
And while the funny results of Google are a good start...
this is my future boyfriend we're talkin' about!
I am not looking for just anyone.
I mean I have been single for over 3yrs.
- Shows off silly faces and lots and lots of smiles from a quality mouth.
- Rolls down hills at the park with me, allergies and all.
- Can teach me new things.
- Not only accepts that I am a nerd, but loves me for it.
- Supplies adventures!
- Enough muscle to punch someone for me but not so much that it's gross.
- Can plan a BOMB.com date but also enjoys a night in on the couch with Chipotle and a movie marathon.
- Gives great hug.
- Loves me through my silly addictions.
- Dances for fun, not to look cool and get gals.
- Loves conversations with Smartypants Kat and Daft Blonde Kat.
- Provides opportunities and takes them on as well.
- Spins me about on the dance floor and in my head.
- Has "I've been too busy providing for you to shave" scruff sometimes.
- Sings karaoke with no shame (bonus: no broken eardrums either!)
- Understands Robin Williams advice from "Good Will Hunting" and make me feel the 'home' that Zach Braff speaks of in "Garden State"
Bonus (&or Exceptions):
You are Måns Zelmerlöw.
You are Garrett Hedlund.
You are Rob Pattinson.
So those are the 'Stage 1' requirements...
Sounds pretty reasonable to me!
Anybody know my future boyfriend yet?
Chipotle burritos this year: Ø
Boba smoothies this year: Ø