28 January 2011

Knightley Academy [7/50]

I finally read Knightley Academy!
=]

Knightley Academy (Knightley Academy #1)
Rating: I'm so happy to support this author.
She is swell!

*spoiler free*

I read this book in as few sittings as possible.
After finishing it I feel 3 things:
1- I am happy I purchased this book.
I enjoyed the characters and the setting!
I mean where do knights come from?!
2- Some complain that this book is a Harry Potter knock off.
It's not. It does have similarities
but Henry Grim and his world are so much fun to read about.
The plot may feel familiar but I love the unique quirks of Knightley.
3- I am looking forward to the second one.
Is it June yet?



*spoilars!*
*spoilars!*
*spoilars!*
 aka.*favorite quotes*
 &
  Basically I heart Professor Stratford!

 
Comment Questions:
 Have you read this series? If so, what did you think?
Also feel free to leave any book suggestions in the comments!

 
Chipotle burritos this year: 4
Boba smoothies this year: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!