01 February 2011

pay it forward [CLOSED]

So, Ivy had a truly excellent idea
that I have decided to participate in via Christina's blog
She has decided to Pay It Forward (explanation below) 
and I hope you will join us in keeping this going:

 "Pay It Forward" Pledge


I promise to send something handmade to the first 3 people who leave a comment here. 

  {Either hand-knit, reconstructed/up-cycled or possibly sewn for my 3 people}
To be eligible, you must also post this on your blog, 
offering the same thing to 3 other people.

The rules are that it must be handmade by you and it must be sent to your 3 people *sometime* in 2011. 


Once you comment to participate, I will hold your spot until you have had time to do your post.  When your post is up, leave a 2nd comment here & I will contact you to discuss your handmade item and your mailing address! 

Imagine with me please that this were really to be chained on and on...
 people all throughout the country receiving packages containing an amazing handmade item and then in turn, those people mailing out 3 handmade items to 3 other people. 
Not only is it an excellent way for us all to connect and share a part of ourselves, it's just fun!

So where are my 3 creative and crafty readers at?
COMMENT! COMMENT! COMMENT!
I hope to be in touch with 3 of you very soon!
&& of course I can't wait to blog about these crafts!
Chipotle burritos this year: 6
Boba smoothies this year: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!