25 February 2011

Sisters Red [11/50]

 One of my favorite books this year!
=]
Sisters Red (Sisters Red #1)
Rating: I'd like Sweetly (the companion) now please. kthxbye.


*THIS POST IS NOT SPOILER FREE*

I read and finished this book a few weeks ago.
And as soon as I finished, I knew--
this would become a vlog:



*favorite quotes*

 I liked what the above quote meant for Rosie.
Plus it just reads cuteness!

  Such a great quote!
It just is!

   

Comment Questions:
 Have you read this book? If so, what did you think?
Also feel free to leave any book suggestions in the comments!

 
Chipotle burritos this year: 8
Boba smoothies this year: 9

1 comment:

  1. I would certainly recommend this novel to the YA crowd as a good book over-all which encompasses a great vibe of responsibility, friendship, love, and that you should always be cautious out in the world for there are wolves everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!