18 February 2011

Spring Awakening: ifreakinglovethisshow

If you have been around my blog for a bit,
you know I have been a fan of Spring Awakening for a while now.

But "fan" doesn't really cover my feelings for this show...
Obsession.
Addiction.
Intense love.
ZOMYGOSHIFREAKINGLOVETHISSHOW!!!
...work much better, no doubt.

So back in October (or something) 
when the 2nd National Tour was announced,
I. WAS. IN!
Spring Awakening returned to the Denver Center this week--
aaaaaand basically I *DIED* two nights in a row.
I don't even know if I can find the words..
This show means so much to me.
I miss it so much already.

[photo set by Andy Snow]

I was lucky enough to go both nights in Denver.
Below are the photos from Tuesday and Wednesday night.
Thank goodness for cameras.

[photo set by M. Flippin, R. Cole and myself ]

&& not gonna lie, my heart is breaking over not knowing
when I will be able to lose myself in the live atmosphere of this
beautiful, hypnotic, fantastic, emotional roller-coaster show again...

What I do know is that next time SA returns to a stage near me,
I. AM. THERE. At least 3 more times. SRS, FRC & SLS baby!
As for this tour...
It still has 42 cities to hit up in the US & Canada.
So whether or not you have seen Spring Awakening,
I strongly suggest that you see if your city is listed here.
I mean then you can brag about it to me on your blog!
;o)


Chipotle burritos this year: 6
Boba smoothies this year: 8

1 comment:

  1. You've actually had me intrigued about SA for a while (plus the fact that Lea Michele, Jonathon Groff, Hunter Parrish AND Iwan Rheon have all been in it!) and if it ever comes here I will DEFINITELY be going!

    Jayde xo

    ReplyDelete

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!