10 November 2009

The Carrie Bradshaw* Survey

This AWESOME chick I follow on Blogger created a survey to learn more about her followers.
So this is me doing it. For her. Cause I'm also awesome. ;o)

From NoSexInUtahCounty:
Here's the rules:
1. You have to do it.
2. You have to answer all the questions.
3. You can either a) post it on your blog and leave a comment saying you did it or
b) leave it in the comments.
4. You have to be honest. I mean really, I don't care about what you wish you could say.
5. When you complete it you will get a little surprise.


1. Male/Female: Female!

 
2. Are you content with your sex? Not your sex life but with your gender.
On whole: meh, girls can be stupid a lot, but so can guys. Personally: yeah! I wish my boobs were smaller and my cramps hurt less but I am pretty secure with being female!
 
3. What religion are you affiliated with?
Christian - no denomination. yet.

 
4. If you were stranded on desert island and had to pick 5 albums to have with you to listen to for the rest of your life what would they be?
My friends (Kory Brunson Band) new CD when it comes out next Jan/Feb, the Wicked Soundtrack OBC, Taylor Swift Fearless SE, Journey Greatest Hits, damn it only one more, um, I guess a mixed CD of pop/punk/GLEE S1/country from the 90s and now! I don't if that last one is cheating, my mixed CDs are BOMB!

 
5. Are you in a relationship? How long, and what is the biggest downfall.
Nope!
 
6. If you are single, when was your last relationship? Why did it end?
I haven't had any relationship last over 2mo in the last 3.5 years. Kevin broke up with me 2 days short of a 1.5 for another girl. I have been in love once since. But we were never really together and he is still now with someone else and I don't know how I feel about him.

 
7. If you could be any animal what would it be?
easy! a dolphin!
 
8. Are you a virgin? If no, did you wait until marriage?
No. and no.

 
9. What is one of your vices' (you know you have at least one.)
Spending money I shouldn't.
 
10. Would you change anything about your physical appearance? *optional* what would it be?
I'd add more green flair to my eyes. They are usually that deep gray blue color and only rarely hint with green.
 
11. What is your astrology sign? And if you're in a relationship what is your partners?
Tarus!
 
12. Do you support gay marriage?
Absolutely!
 
13. If you could chose one super power, what would it be and why?
Right now? Moving shit with my mind...
 
14. Who is your idol?
GrandmaGrandma, she's obvi related to me... but also my best friend! She is the nicest, most hardworking, honest, loyal person you'd ever meet.

 
15. What TV shows do you follow?
Too many! [aka Heroes, Dancing with the Stars, Smallville, Castle, V, Accidentaly On Purpose, Weeds, Gossip Girl, GLEE, Vampire Diaries, Dollhouse -- and that is just this season. Others I love are: Buffy, True Blood, Grey's Anatomy, Moonlight, Dexter, The 4400, Kyle XY, GREEK, Bones, One Tree Hill, Charmed, Queer As Folk, Daria, Desperate House Wives, Nurse Jackie]

 
16. What is your favorite day of the year?
Halloween
 
17. How old do you want to be when you die?
Old. I want to go out The Notebook style

 
18. What is your primary goal before you die?
Have a loving family.

 
19. Do you have any kids? If yes, what one thing bugs you the most that they do.
Not yet

 
20. What is your favorite blog to read?
LTT & LTR (aka. @letter2twilight)

 
21. What is your honest opinion of me? Do you know my true identity? (a simple yes or no will do)
I think you are BOMB and if I am ever in UT you best let me meet you, fo real!

 
22. If you could give me one word of advice what would it be?
Follow your heart. And if it is not trustworthy, pray.


23. Where are you from?
Colorado

24. How did you hear about my blog?
I don't remember. Maybe I saw you comment somewhere...


25. Do you find yourself attractive? Would you do you?
I do do me ;o)

26. Who is your biggest celebrity crush?
Rob. But not because of Twilight, or Harry Potter. I fell for Rob in 2005, Vanity Fair DVD - deleted scenes baby!


27. What is your best feature pointed out by at least 2 different men or women
My smile? or my skin.

 
28. Would you give all of your money to a leprechaun living under a freeway who says he can grow it into marijuana and give you good luck the rest of your life?
(what? I'm curious) No. But I'd def give hime some so that lil guy have have fuuuuuun. haha.


29. Do you want to meet me?
um, yes =]

 
30. What is your guilty pleasure?
I have a lot. I think. I dunno, I am really nerdy so...

 
31. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
Probably ice cream. or mashed potatoes and the family gravey. or mac n cheese. God I just love food!

 
32. What is your opinion on hunting?
I agree with licensed seasons of certain food-breeds. I don't believe in poaching. I believe in protecting endangered species.

 
33. For the singles: Is there one person out there that you would marry today if they asked you?
One.

 
34. Do you believe in regret?
Generally not.

 
35. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes. But that doesn't mean I actually know what going on =P

 
36. What is your most embarrassing moment?
The day I was born until now. And probably longer. I live in a constant state of embarrassing.

 
37. What do you do with the majority of your weekday?
Uh oh. I spend it online >.<

 
38. What is your street address, where do you work, and what is your telephone number?
1234 45th St (fake. duh.)
Cinemark (fact)
777.555.7373 (also fake)

 
39. OK 38 was a joke. So you can answer the last 2 questions with... anything you want to tell me
Blogger confession: Some times I regret starting my blogger because most of the people who I follow, I grow blog crushes on, and then I want to meet them in RL =] ...and I just know that I am too broke to just spend my time traveling and meeting people, but that is really all I ever want to do: travel, meet people, and blog/vlog about it.

 
40. For the singles: Are you going to the New Moon premier?
Hahaha! Why is this for the singles and ABSOLUTELY!


So there! You've got my lovely survey! =] 

6 comments:

  1. haha thanks for filling it out! and for the shout out! Hopefully this makes me so popular I can start making T-shirts and visors. haha OK I joke.

    My favorite:

    25. Do you find yourself attractive? Would you do you? I do do me ;o)

    You rock! One day we will meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to meet everyone in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously? I don't know how #40 got to be only singles haha I guess I didn't re-read it thoroughly enough. I fixed it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun survey. I posted mine too. I need to get to sleep before I start buying my own online boots. Great deal though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha you crack me up!! seriously.

    you are the bestest of the best. thanks for being my friend kat. love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!