08 April 2010

Adam

Last night I tweeted:


The movie I was talking about was:
Adam is a 2009 comedy-drama film written and directed by Max Mayer, starring Hugh Dancy and Rose Byrne.
  • The film follows the relationship between a young man named Adam (Dancy) with Asperger syndrome and the woman of his dreams, Beth (Byrne). 
  • Mayer was inspired to write the film's script when he heard a radio interview with a man who had Asperger's.


Well I am a fan of Hugh Dancy!

[and not just looking at him!]
I enjoyed him in Ella Enchanted.
I enjoyed him in King Aurthur.
I enjoyed him in Blood & Chocolate.
I enjoyed him in Evening.
I enjoyed him in the Jane Austen Book Club
{great nerdy chick flic movie! - also highly recommended!}
I enjoyed him in Confessions of a Shopaholic.
And now Adam.

Don't get me wrong!
Rose Bryne does an amazing job too!

This is just one of those movies that I think deserve to be made.
It says something about life & how we love...
It is beautiful.

But I won't spoil the ending!

Just watch...

...because I highly recommend this movie!

*Chipotle Counter [21]*

1 comment:

  1. I have been DYING to see this. I hope they have it at redbox!

    ReplyDelete

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!