09 April 2010

Fill in the Blank Friday [deux]



Today is Fill in the Blank Friday!
Tis my second time doing it... & per usual Always Alexandria is my inspiration to do so!
Then I'll link up over at 
Lauren's blog!

Ready
/Set/Go...


{1.} The strangest thing I've ever eaten was (raw?) octopus... I think... here is the story... I always go to a certian liquor store if I'm buying for others getting something other than wine. This store happened to be run by an Asian family whose two little girls (9 & 12?ish) hangout sometimes after school. Well one time they were snacking on what looked like fried noodles. Well it wasn't. It was good, tasted unique... But I don't remember exactly the name.
Otherwise I am a very boring eater. So other than that I have had a range of homemade jerkys.


{2.} My best friend is GrandmaGrandma, otherwise, not just one person.


{3.} If I could live in a different era it would be if I HAD to switch eras (NO INTERWEBS?! *le gasp*), I'd be in Austenland. I'd be very strange and probably not very popular... but I'd love to get Lost in Austen.


{4.} I like that this Tuesday Glee is returning and this summer so is Alexander Skarsgård.


{5.} If you only know one thing about me it should be that I get addicted to things (not drugs) & then I become obsessed with sharing them. So I guess I have an addictive personality?


{6.} My favorite book of all time is oh crap,..


{7.} The one beauty product I couldn't live without is lip stuff. Preferably Soft Lips.


{8.} Blogging is fun & I have meet many amazing people. But it takes me a long time so I don't post as often as  I want to,



{9.} If I could star in a movie with any actor/actress I would want to work with Nathan Fillion. Some are shock I didn't write Rob Pattinson but I have my reasons: Nathan is "too old" for me, I still "have a long shot aka no chance in hell" with Rob. So I'd like an excuse to have nearly naked time with Nathan.


{10.} One of the best feelings in the world is when you are holding hands with someone and the world falls away and you realize just how much you love them.









*Chipotle Counter [21]*

2 comments:

  1. Aww. This was a good one! Heart you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, i have to agree with you about that holding hands answer! it really is one of the best feeling ever!

    droppin' by from Lauren's :)

    have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!