30 April 2010

A To-Do Post...

...I figured if I wrote a To-Do blog I'd have more of a reason to GET IT DONE!

To-Do

 

Edit the following videos:
 Cheynne Adventure
In The Heights Street Partay!
InThe Heights Meet & Greet



In The Heights Opening Night
Motivate Me Monday: Dual Wall Art/Necklace Storage Tutorial

Write & POST:


(at least one more box)
Unpack!!

 
Call parents
to confirm my graduation entourage!
(oh yeah, that is in 7days >.<)



Decide where to eat
lunch with my grad-entourage...




*whew* That's a pretty decent size list!
Wish me luck!

I'm off to finish getting ready to go to a picnic
& then down to Denver for the Meet&Greet!

what are you doing this weekend?


*[Chipotle Counter 24]*

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!