06 May 2010

FAIL

...remember that To-Do list I made....
yeah...FAIL

all I got done:
Edit the following videos: Cheynne Adventure-- but only 1/2 of it
Call parents to confirm my graduation entourage!-- Daddy called me

lame.
but on a positive note...
I have started a lifestyle diet
Starting today, I am
*eating better
*working out more at all
and taking an all-natural HGC to help my body adjust

Here
are some of the foods I'm gonna try**

if you search the rest of the site
dONT wORRY
I'm not doing the hard core route
I am not an idoit
I know how to eat right
now I am actually going to do it!

*[Chipotle Counter 24]*
**sadly this means no Chipotle for a while

1 comment:

  1. As much as I hate working out, it is so important and makes me feel better. Yay for lifestyle changes!

    ReplyDelete

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!