07 January 2012

7 Films Saturday! {Week 1}

Remember Telly Tuesday?
Well. 7 Films Saturday is a lot like that!

Short and Sweet Overview: Watch 365 films in the year 2012.


What Is This Challenge?

Your mission, should you choose to accept it,
is to spend the next year delving into the world of film
by watching one film that you have never seen before per day.


How Do I Participate?

The extent of how you participate is totally up to you,
however it is recommended that you post some form of a review,
whether it be as simple as a star rating or as extensive as a critical film analysis.
Some also do graphics along with their reviews.


When Do We Start?

Like most 365 challenges, the best day to start is January 1st so that you end on December 31st.


But Isn’t This A Leap Year? It Should Be 366.

Consider it a free day or a bonus film, I could care less.


What If I Can’t Watch A Film Each Day?

No one is monitoring how you reach 365 films,
so if you fall behind or watch ahead a few movies, that is your choice.

{via}



My Verison: 7 Films Saturday!
Much like Telly Tuesday, every Saturday I am going to recap 7 movies I've watched that week!

Unlike the 365 Challenge, I can re-watch a film and have it count.

Also, I might not watch 1 movie per day.
It might be that I watch 2,0,1,2,0,1,1 in a week.

hehehe see what I did there? #nerd

Below you'll see a list with the film, the year, the director
&& maybe a quick blip of my feelings toward movie!

Sound fun!? I think so! Feel free to join in!
&& let me know in the comments if you do!

So here we go!
***

Sunday, January 1 - Saturday, January 7th:
  • Captain America: The First Avenger :: 2011 :: Joe Johnston
    •  It is Ryan's mission to have me watch every Avenger movie he deems worthy before Whedon's Avengers is released this summer. I am ok with it! ;) 
  • Easy A :: 2010 :: Will Gluck
    •  Of course this isn't the first time I have ever seen this movie but I love it each time I watch it all the same!
  • Garden State :: 2004 :: Zach Braff
    •  This movie is just perfection. It is in my TOP, always will be.
  • Winter's Bone :: 2010 :: Debra Granik
    •  Well if that isn't Katniss in training for Jennifer Lawrence, I don't know what is!
  • The Answer Man :: 2009 :: John Hindman
    • I have seen the ending to this movie about 5 times before this. It's nice to finally see the end. Also, I love Lauren Graham.
  • The People I've Slept With :: 2009 :: Quentin Lee
    •  I actually really liked this one. It was just sitting in my Netflix queue and I am glad it was. Plus the mysterious hottie was the Asian Power Ranger from my childhood! Random.
  • Me and Orson Welles :: 2008 :: Richard Linklater
    •  leEfron. In a period-piece. That is all.

What have you watched this year?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
    Dude, I totally love you back!