02 January 2012

The Boyfriend Application Revisited


This time last year I discovered that my most recent ex had gotten engaged on NYE

 I quickly reacted and decided to tell the universe that I deserved a boyfriend at least!
Obviously.

Despite the 2011 Boyfriend Application, I remained single throughout 2011.

Though I am pleased to announce I have agreed to meet someone-
-someone that I (ouch) 'met' on a dating site.

And while I have decided to meet a stranger I share common intrests with,
(in a public area of course)
it has been a year with no results so...
thanks Google!


AGAIN! This is my future boyfriend we're talkin' about!
Like last year, I am not looking for just anyone.



2011 Requirements:
  • Shows off silly faces and lots and lots of smiles from a quality mouth.
  • Rolls down hills at the park with me, allergies and all.
  • Can teach me new things.
  • Not only accepts that I am a nerd, but loves me for it.
  • Supplies adventures!
  • Enough muscle to punch someone for me but not so much that it's gross.
  • Can plan a BOMB.com date but also enjoys a night in on the couch with Chipotle and a movie marathon.
  • Gives great hug.
  • Loves me through my silly addictions.
  • Dances for fun, not to look cool and get gals.
  • Loves conversations with Smartypants Kat and Daft Blonde Kat.
  • Provides opportunities and takes them on as well.
  • Spins me about on the dance floor and in my head.
  • Has "I've been too busy providing for you to shave" scruff sometimes.
  • Sings karaoke with no shame (bonus: no broken eardrums either!)
  • Understands Robin Williams advice from "Good Will Hunting" and make me feel the 'home' that Zach Braff speaks of in "Garden State"

2012 Additions:
  • Has kind eyes.
  • A strong heart.
  • A mesmerizing smile.




&&/or Of Course If You Are:
  • Måns Zelmerlöw. 
  • Garrett Hedlund. 
  • Rob Pattinson.

 So bloggy world, let's try again--
Anybody know my future boyfriend yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
Dude, I totally love you back!