This time last year I discovered that my most recent ex had gotten engaged on NYE
I quickly reacted and decided to tell the universe that I deserved a boyfriend at least!
Despite the 2011 Boyfriend Application, I remained single throughout 2011.
Though I am pleased to announce I have agreed to meet someone-
-someone that I (ouch) 'met' on a dating site.
And while I have decided to meet a stranger I share common intrests with,
(in a public area of course)
it has been a year with no results so...
AGAIN! This is my future boyfriend we're talkin' about!
Like last year, I am not looking for just anyone.
- Shows off silly faces and lots and lots of smiles from a quality mouth.
- Rolls down hills at the park with me, allergies and all.
- Can teach me new things.
- Not only accepts that I am a nerd, but loves me for it.
- Supplies adventures!
- Enough muscle to punch someone for me but not so much that it's gross.
- Can plan a BOMB.com date but also enjoys a night in on the couch with Chipotle and a movie marathon.
- Gives great hug.
- Loves me through my silly addictions.
- Dances for fun, not to look cool and get gals.
- Loves conversations with Smartypants Kat and Daft Blonde Kat.
- Provides opportunities and takes them on as well.
- Spins me about on the dance floor and in my head.
- Has "I've been too busy providing for you to shave" scruff sometimes.
- Sings karaoke with no shame (bonus: no broken eardrums either!)
- Understands Robin Williams advice from "Good Will Hunting" and make me feel the 'home' that Zach Braff speaks of in "Garden State"
- Has kind eyes.
- A strong heart.
- A mesmerizing smile.
&&/or Of Course If You Are:
- Måns Zelmerlöw.
- Garrett Hedlund.
- Rob Pattinson.
So bloggy world, let's try again--
Anybody know my future boyfriend yet?