21 January 2012

7 Films Saturday :: Week 3

Short and Sweet Overview: Watch 365 films in the year 2012.


Confused? READ THIS.

***
Every Saturday I am going to recap 7 movies I've watched that week!

Below you'll see a list with the film, the year, the director
&& maybe a quick blip of my feelings toward movie!

Sound fun!? I think so! Feel free to join in!
&& let me know in the comments if you do!

So here we go!
***
Sunday, January 15 - Saturday, January 21st:
    Mission: Impossible - Ghost Protocol Poster
  • Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol :: 2011 :: Brad Bird
    •  I went in because of Simon Pegg and I left absolutely entertained! ps. Jeremy Renner is going to kick ass as Hawkeye!
  • She's the Man :: 2006 :: Andy Fickman
    •  I love this movie! Amanda Bynes is definitely one of my favs; she's hilarious and adorable. And you gotta love when a girl can play some kick ass soccer football. ;)
      Plus, Channing Tatum is a cutie pie.
  • Iron Man :: 2008 :: Jon Favreau
    •  Well. It's Iron Man.

  • Without a Paddle :: 2004 :: Steven Brill
    •  Such silly fun with a hilarious cast!

  • Waiting for Forever :: 2011 :: James Keach
    •  This movie is so beautiful in the loveliest strange way.
  • We Bought a Zoo :: 2011 :: Cameron Crowe
    • We Bought a Zoo Poster
    •  I am in love. This movie is beautiful! I am a total animal lover and if I had a crazy huge inheritance I would be out buying my own zoo right now!
      Not to mention Matt Damon, keeper of many swoons. He was very "handsome." And the little girl who played his daughter?! CAN I HAVE ONE!? She was too precious! "Their happy is too loud."
      The rest of the casting was brilliant and I can even say I didn't want to punch her too much, which is also saying something.
    •  


    Past 7FS Posts:

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO COMMENT!?
    Dude, I totally love you back!