Last night I watched the Golden Globes or
The 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards.
Host: Ricky Gervais! ♥
- I heart Ricky! Spoiler alert: he wasn't in most of the show!
At least he is laughing his way to the bank. ;)
- Johnny Depp, how do you defy age?
- PSA for Brad Pitt: CUT YOUR HAIRS!
- Christopher Plummer, oh Captain Von Trapp, my Captain!
- Ashon cleaned up his face and cut his hair and the world rejoiced!
- Then there was those mandatory awkward pauses
because the tech stopped working...
- Julianne Moore is an adorable woman.
- DOWNTON ABBEY FTW!
- Why do I always forget that Kate Winslet is British?
- Jake Gyllenhaal is attractive. This isn't new news.
- other stuff happened, people won, I saw more cute black bow ties on!
- Original Song was all like Elton John vs Madonna. That queen is PISSED. And by queen, I mean Queen Elton!
- I wish Madonna would pull a Britney-go crazy and a Lohan-lose her career.
- I am happy Michelle Williams is back in the A-list spotlight; she's lovely and adorable.
OH HAI BUFFY!Ohai SMG! Hey, girl, hey!
- I have been a fan of Peter Dinklage since The Station Agent; so I am happy he won!
- George Clooney, how are you so silverfoxy?!
- I heart kids movies! They should win ALL THE AWARDS!
- I missed a bit over my RAGE BLACKOUT.
- Awwww Dustin Hoffman, I am sad that you are getting older than silverfoxy.
- Claire Danes is precious. If anyone was going to take Hugh Dancy off the market, I am happy it was her.
- You could go swimming in Thomas Jane's dimples.
Those puppies are deep!
- Helen Mirren is the shit. A total bamf.
- Again, Morgan Freeman is the definition of classy.
- Oh, RDJ. That is all.
- Once I could actually see the whole dress, I liked Angelina Jolie's look.
- Martin Scorsese, when you see the eyebrows first and the bow tie second!
- My fingers were crossed for New Girl but I am proud of Modern Family.
- Sofia Vergara is The Cuteness dressed in Sexy.
- As someone who didn't know of The Artist until this show, Joseph Gordon-Levitt was ROBBED!
- Another disappoint was Meryl Streep winning for a role that should have been filled by an English actress. On the other hand, at least they didn't cast Madonna. #gag
- Natalie Portman walking to the wrong mic to present...
- Then George Clooney and his movie won and I was bored and disappointed again.
So yes... Once again
I watched an award show that was only worth my time because
I had nothing better to do!
|Ryan says Hey ladies.I say Hey, boy, heyyy!|
I leave you with this amazingness:
[images via tumblr]